I know many of you are bass heads (me too) and I have wanted to create the ultimate audiophile bass head IEM for a while.
The BC (bass canon) is that very IEM!
Utilising the 5th Gen Aten driver combined with the new A.D.L.C (amorphous diamond like carbon) driver provides a bass heads dream IEM.
The sub bass is the most substantial and clear I could make with smooth and seamless transitions into the mid bass. Staging is sublime with plenty of height, width and depth.
The trouble with bass rich IEM is always maintaining a balance between that rich sound and detail. The A.D.L.C adds that detail magic and provides all the detail you could ask for with beautiful placement, luscious vocals and a beautiful treble.
If you are a audiophile bass head, could this be your end game?
- 5th generation Ceramic Hybrid Aten driver featuring rare earth Neodymium motors with a composite diaphragm + 5th generation high resolution Piezo ceramic driver + 6mm A.D.L.C (amorphous diamond like carbon) driver
- 8 acoustic audio nozzles + 6 acoustic dampers
- Interchangeable open port or closed port
- 2 Pin detachable cable (3.5mm/2.5mm balanced or optional 4.4mm balanced)
- Frequency response: 8- 40000Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 102 +/- 3DB
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- 6.35mm Adapter
- Carry case for all equipment
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
LIMITED TO 200 UNITS
AVAILABLE TO ORDER ON THE 4TH FEBRUARY 2021
SHIPS APPROXIMATELY END OF APRIL 2021
100hrs run in time is required for optimum sound reproduction.
All IMR IEMs come with a hard bodied storage case.
Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit.