Seraphina and Seraphina+ follow on from the exceptional Seraph and Seraph+ models.
Featuring our latest 11.5mm CNT ADLC dynamic driver combined with a true monolithic full bandwidth MEMS driver (or with additional dual balanced armature in the case of Serphina+).
Ultra rich bass, fast, organic and emotional.
Exceptional midrange filled with clarity, detail and exceptional placement and detailing.
Treble is sublime with zero heat in the upper registers. Effortless and non fatiguing.
Soundstage is truly exceptional. Large and filled with exceptional detail placement offering a wide and deep presentation.
In terms of where these models sit in our previous builds the Seraphina now sits just shy of the original Seraph and the Seraphina+ just nudges ahead by a small margin of the Seraph thanks due to the use of the 11.5mm CNT ADLC (11mm on previous version)
Both models sit far and above all previous non MEMs models and under the Titan and Enigma.
- 11.5mm bespoke CNT ADLC Driver (Carbon nanotube amorphous diamond like carbon) + dual balanced armature (on the Seraphina+ model) + Monolithic MEMS full bandwidth drivers
- 8 acoustic audio nozzles + 6 acoustic dampers
- Detachable OFC braided cable (3.5mm/2.5mm balanced/4.4mm balanced)
- Frequency response: 8- 45000Hz
- Impedance: 36 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 107 +/- 3DB
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 6.35mm Adapter
- Carry case for all equipment
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
LIMITED TO 50 UNITS (25 of each)
REQUIRES 300/500hrs + BURN IN TIME
PRICES EXCLUDE UK VAT. UK CUSTOMER WILL HAVE VAT ADDED AT THE CHECKOUT.
100hrs run in time is required for optimum sound reproduction.
All IMR IEMs come with a hard bodied storage case.
Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit.