IMR R2 Aten
IMR R2 Aten
Introducing the all new R2 Aten in-ear monitor.
LIMITED to 300 units globally.
The R2 Aten is an exquisite open backed in-ear monitor incorporating an all new bespoke IMR driver.
The new wide band high resolution ceramic hybrid composite driver has been completely designed in-house and offers the closest you can get to a full size high end headphone.
Utilising a high resolution piezo ceramic driver combined with an all new beryllium composite 15mm dynamic driver with larger uprated neodymium motors for a huge soundstage and precise instrument placement and with a FR from 10-50000Hz.
The R2 Aten includes an all new single crystal oxygen free copper braided cable.
Fully customisable via the all new interchangeable acoustics nozzles and dampers to give you 10 settings for your perfect sound signature. These acoustic nozzles allow you to alter every aspect of the sound from the treble, midrange and bass.
- Bespoke 15mm driver featuring uprated Neodymium motors with beryllium composite diaphragm + high resolution Piezo ceramic driver
- 5 acoustic audio nozzles + 5 acoustic dampers
- 2 Pin detachable cable (3.5mm and 2.5mm balanced)
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 106 +/- 3DB
- Frequency response: 10 - 50000Hz
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- Hard Case
- 6.5mm Adapter
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
Please note that when ordering via the pre order system you do NOT pay now. You will be only charged 2 weeks prior to shipping. Current lead time is approximately 10 weeks from now (approx 18th June).