The Opus Mia quad driver hybrid electrostatic represents the culmination of 3 years of development of the Ceramic Hybrid Aten driver (5th generation) now with the addition of a dual drive electrostatic driver with in built amplifier.
The unique driver combination featured in the Opus Mia enables it to deliver true to life sound unlike any other in-ear monitor available on the market. Covering every aspect of the audible sound spectrum (and beyond) the Opus Mia delivers the most delicious sub and mid bass which does not bleed into the mid range.
Midrange and vocals on good quality mastered tracks are as intimate and true to life as possible while the treble is precise, realistic, crisp and never fatiguing.
Detail retrieval is second to non with micro and macro details presented as they should be.
Staging is superb and quite holographic with plenty of depth and width.
The Opus Mia features the unique IMR option of switching between open or closed rear ports to suit your listening environment (Isolated/non isolated) and further enhancing the tuning capabilities when combined with the IMR acoustic tuning nozzles (included).
The drivers are encased in an light weight compact all anodised aluminium CNC chassis for long term durability and finish.
Hand assembled and driver matched for unrivalled finish and sound!
- 5th generation Ceramic Hybrid Aten driver featuring rare earth Neodymium motors with a composite diaphragm + 5th generation high resolution Piezo ceramic driver + dual electrostatic driver with internal amplifier
- 8 acoustic audio nozzles + 6 acoustic dampers
- Switchable open port or closed port
- 2 Pin detachable cable (3.5mm/2.5mm balanced)
- Frequency response: 7- 70000Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 101 +/- 3DB
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- 6.35mm Adapter
- Carry case for all equipment
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit