The Aten wide band high resolution ceramic hybrid composite driver combined with the Planar gives you all the high performance sound of the R2 Aten combined with ultra high resolution Planar technology for the ultimate detail retrieval.
The new hybrid arrangement offers a massive soundstage, ultimate macro and micro detail retrieval along with precise instrument placement and with a FR from 8-50000Hz.
The RAH is the first IMR product that can be worn down as well as over the ear.
The RAH includes exquisite single crystal oxygen free copper braided cable's.
Fully customisable via the all new interchangeable acoustics nozzles and dampers to give you a multitude of settings for your perfect sound signature. These acoustic nozzles allow you to alter every aspect of the sound from the treble, midrange and bass. These new filter are exclusive to the Rah and offer an even broader spectrum of tuning options.
- Triple hybrid driver configuration consisting of bespoke 15mm Aten driver featuring uprated Neodymium motors with composite diaphragm + high resolution Piezo ceramic driver + 10mm Planar magnetic driver
- 8 acoustic audio nozzles + 6 acoustic dampers
- 2 Pin detachable cable (3.5mm and 2.5mm balanced)
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 103 +/- 3DB
- Frequency response: 8- 50000Hz
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- Semi hard carry Case
- 6.5mm Adapter
- Hard pocket case
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
DOWNLOAD YOUR FILTER GUIDE HERE
100hrs run in time is required for optimum sound reproduction.
All IMR IEMs come with a hard bodied storage case.
Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit.