The ultra wide band high resolution 2023 ADLC driver combined with the Planar gives you all the high performance sound of a high performance dynamic IMR IEM combined with ultra high resolution Planar technology for the ultimate detail retrieval.
The new hybrid arrangement offers ample soundstage, ultimate macro and micro detail retrieval along with precise instrument placement and with a FR from 8-40000Hz.
Simply the best planar magnetic hybrid IEM available!
The RAH includes exquisite single crystal oxygen free copper braided cable's.
Fully customisable via the IMR interchangeable acoustics nozzles and dampers to give you a multitude of settings for your perfect sound signature. These acoustic nozzles allow you to alter every aspect of the sound from the treble, midrange and bass.
- Hybrid driver configuration consisting of the 2023 IMR ultra wide band ADLC dynamic driver featuring uprated Neodymium motors with composite diaphragm + 10mm Planar magnetic driver
- 8 acoustic audio nozzles + 6 acoustic dampers
- 2 Pin detachable cable (3.5mm and 2.5mm balanced)
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 103 +/- 3DB
- Frequency response: 8- 40000Hz
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- Semi hard carry Case
- 6.5mm Adapter
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
REQUIRES 200/300hrs + BURN IN TIME
PRICES EXCLUDE UK VAT. UK CUSTOMER WILL HAVE VAT ADDED AT THE CHECKOUT.
100hrs run in time is required for optimum sound reproduction.
All IMR IEMs come with a hard bodied storage case.
Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit.