I know many of you are bass heads (me too) and I have wanted to create the ultimate audiophile bass head IEM for a while.
The BC (bass canon) is that very IEM!
Utilising the IMR Dynamic driver combined with the new A.D.L.C (amorphous diamond like carbon) driver provides a bass heads dream IEM.
The sub bass is the most substantial and clear I could make with smooth and seamless transitions into the mid bass. Staging had plenty of height, width and depth.
The trouble with bass rich IEM is always maintaining a balance between that rich sound and detail. The A.D.L.C adds that detail magic and provides all the detail you could ask for with beautiful placement, luscious vocals and a beautiful treble.
If you are a audiophile bass head, could this be your end game?
- IMR Wide band dynamic driver featuring rare earth Neodymium motors with a composite diaphragm + 6mm A.D.L.C (amorphous diamond like carbon) driver
- 8 acoustic audio nozzles + 6 acoustic dampers
- Interchangeable open port or closed port
- 2 Pin detachable cable (3.5mm/2.5mm balanced or optional 4.4mm balanced)
- Frequency response: 8- 40000Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 102 +/- 3DB
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- 6.35mm Adapter
- Carry case for all equipment
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
100hrs run in time is required for optimum sound reproduction.
All IMR IEMs come with a hard bodied storage case.
Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit.