IMR R1 B STOCK
Welcome to the IMR R1.
The R1 is unlike any other universal in ear monitor available on the market today.
Experience sound like never before with beautifully textured bass and lush midrange and highs that are present but not harsh.
Tuned to perfection using IMR's custom 13mm Ceramic hybrid driver unit. With its specialist hi-res ceramic driver combined with a beryllium 13mm dynamic driver with powerful neodymium motors for a huge soundstage and precise instrument placement and with a FR from 14-40000Hz to cover the whole audible range of audio.
Unlike other manufacturers using ceramics in this market that require high power to drive their units ours only needs 32 Ohm!
However the R1's abilities do not stop there! The R1 also incorporates a switchable open and close port on the rear of the in-ear monitor to allow to you change the staging and shut off the outside world when required. In addition the R1 is supplied with 5 audio filters to allow you to tweak the tuning to your individual style. These audio filters allow you to alter bass levels, treble levels and increase midrange as required.
- Black - Maximum attack with powerful impactful bass, rich mids and controlled highs
- Pink - Slightly decreased bass from the black filter with the same mids and highs
- Copper - Maximum bass, lush mids and slightly recessed highs
- Orange - Balanced bass and mids with rolled off highs
- Blue - Beautifully balanced across the range, natural and airy sound with perfect mid and sub bass.
- 13mm driver featuring Neodymium motors with beryllium diaphragm + Ceramic driver
- IMR Open and close porting system
- 5 Audio filters
- 2 Pin detachable cables (3.5mm TRS)
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 108 +/- 3DB
- Frequency response: 14 - 40000Hz
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- Hard Case
- 6.5mm Adapter
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
ALL orders are charged in British Pounds, optional displayed currencies are for a guide only.