IMR R2 Aten
IMR R2 Aten
The R2 Aten is an exquisite open backed in-ear monitor incorporating an all new bespoke IMR driver.
The new wide band high resolution ceramic hybrid composite driver has been completely designed in-house and offers the closest you can get to a full size high end headphone.
Utilising a high resolution piezo ceramic driver combined with an all new beryllium composite dynamic driver with larger uprated neodymium motors for a huge soundstage and precise instrument placement and with a FR from 10-50000Hz.
The R2 Aten includes an all new single crystal oxygen free copper braided cable.
Fully customisable via the all new interchangeable acoustics nozzles and dampers to give you a multitude of settings for your perfect sound signature. These acoustic nozzles allow you to alter every aspect of the sound from the treble, midrange and bass.
- Bespoke Aten driver featuring uprated Neodymium motors with beryllium composite diaphragm + high resolution Piezo ceramic driver
- 5 acoustic audio nozzles + 6 acoustic dampers
- 2 Pin detachable cable (3.5mm and 2.5mm balanced)
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 106 +/- 3DB
- Frequency response: 10 - 50000Hz
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- Hard Case
- 6.5mm Adapter
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
- Limited to 300 units
100hrs run in time is required for optimum sound reproduction.
Download a full size version HERE