IMR R2 RED
IMR R2 RED
Introducing the R2 Red in-ear monitor.
LIMITED to 300 units.
The R2 Red offers a isolated version of the R2 Aten chassis with a new 13.5mm Aten driver designed to work exclusively with the closed design.
Designed to offer the IMR house sound for the more budget conscious while retaining all the qualities you have come to love in a IMR product.
Utilising a high resolution piezo ceramic driver combined with an all new 13.5mm beryllium composite dynamic driver with uprated neodymium motors for a huge soundstage and precise instrument placement and with a FR from 10-45000Hz.
The R2 Red includes the Aten single crystal oxygen free copper braided cable.
Fully customisable via the all new interchangeable acoustics nozzles and dampers to give you a multitude of settings for your perfect sound signature. These acoustic nozzles allow you to alter every aspect of the sound from the treble, midrange and bass.
- Bespoke 13.5mm Aten driver featuring uprated Neodymium motors with beryllium composite diaphragm + high resolution Piezo ceramic driver
- 5 acoustic audio nozzles + 6 acoustic dampers
- 2 Pin detachable cable (3.5mm and 2.5mm optional balanced)
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 105 +/- 3DB
- Frequency response: 10 - 45000Hz
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- Hard Case
- 6.5mm Adapter
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
100hrs run in time is required for optimum sound reproduction.
Discounted pricing until the product ships
SHIPPING THE END OF DECEMBER 2019