- 5th generation Aten driver featuring rare earth Neodymium motors with a composite diaphragm + 5th generation high resolution Piezo ceramic driver + dual electrostatic driver with internal amplifier + 3rd generation Planar magnetic driver.
- 8 acoustic audio nozzles + 6 acoustic dampers (Pink + Pink recommended)
- Switchable open port or closed port
- 2 Pin detachable cables (3.5mm/2.5mm balanced )
- Frequency response: 7- 70000Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 104 +/- 3DB
- 24ct Gold plated Jacks
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- 6.35mm Adapter
- Carry case for all equipment
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
200+Hours minimum of burn in time required to reach full potential.
Please note poor recordings and badly mastered tracks will result in poor sound reproduction.
A good quality Amp/Dac/Dap is also highly recommended to achieve the best sound reproduction.
100hrs run in time is required for optimum sound reproduction.
All IMR IEMs come with a hard bodied storage case.
Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit.